Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SMGR and ASM identity certs

Status
Not open for further replies.

trilogy8

Technical User
Jan 26, 2017
US
My SMGR and ASM certs are due to expire in 30 days. These are not 3rd party certs or certs from our company pki. These are Avaya certs. For the SMGR identity certs do I just highlight each service and select renew ?

What version?

Is this the SMGR CA cert that is expiring? Security -> Authority -> View Certificate? Or are you asking about Inventory -> Manage Elements -> select SM server -> Manage Identity Certificates?

It's an 8.1 and it's not the CA cert. It's the Avaya identity certs for the SMGR itself

I just did mine as part of the CA cert upgrade. The CA cert expires every 10 years. That was a giant pile of work. When I got the identity cert, I put my SM in deny new service. Set enrollment password and initTM -f on the SM. Followed by the enrollment password 2 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back