Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

small site upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

teletechman

Technical User
Aug 27, 2008
US
My sales team has given me a small site upgrade license for a site with 10 extension, no expansion modules, but it has 1 IP Phone. Is this license correct or will it cause problems. I can't find anything that says it will but did see an upgrade for a R8.1 small that said for DS phones only.
Thanks
Mike

it will work. as log as it is under 32 installed port digital/analog/ip

ACSS SME
ACSS a bunch of CM
CCNA Voice

Yes it will work, up to 32 Users, no external modules.
I'll assume You are pre R6, since you ask about IP Phone license. Given You have one Avaya IP phone I will assume you have a VCM32/64. With the VCM32/64 being enabled, you also have 12 equivalent IP Endpoint licenses after You upgrade. If you add more IP Phones down the road You will need to purchase IP endpoints.

And do keep in mind that SML UPGR doesn't work in SCN. Just in case this is a branch IPO connected to a larger system.

Kind regards

Gunnar

2cnvimggcac8ua2fg.jpg

Thanks single site just has an IP Phone.
Thanks to all for answering.
Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back