Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Skype for Business with Avaya Aura

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 22, 2013
GB
Hi,

I am wondering if anyone has seen a smart way to intergrated the SFP Solution with the Avaya Aura platform.

My Scenario is that I have Avaya Aura (6.3) deployed across Europe (2x ACM, 2x ESS, 55x LSP) and the core structure for voice is Avaya with the One-X Communicator as an add on.

However, Skype for Busines has a better IM and presence set-up than the One-X Communicator, so we are looking for a way to get the best of both worlds.

We have reveiwed the Avaya ACA application, and cannot seem to get what we need. Perhaps someone has already done something and can save me some time?

Thank you

------------------------------------------
Self Taught Genius!!

What can you not get out of ACA? It's intended purpose was to precisely address your use case. There must be something you can do to tie it together in a way that makes your users happy.

unfortunately not, alot of the funcaitonality in one-x comm is lost in ACA with SFB.

Plus ACA is not so straight forward.

------------------------------------------
Self Taught Genius!!

What exactly do you need from a softphone perspective? Maybe just run One-X Comm and SFB together if you can't merge all the functionality you need out of both tools.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back