Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SIPs Trunk

Status
Not open for further replies.

toip2007

Technical User
Jun 29, 2007
MA
Hi,
Please I want to know if I need a SIP line with IPO 4.0, or just a SIP subscription in DSL line, to have a SIP calls.

Yes, you are correct, with a DSL line and a SIP account all should be well.
Ideally a SIP trunk account that will allow for multiple DDIs etc, presenting in a simular way to ISDN.

Business Phone Systems from Alfred Ashley - Voip and Avaya Digital Telephones for Offices in North West London

You will need a SIP lic too.

ACA - IP Office Implement
ACA - IP Telephony
ACS - IP Office Implement (Aug 30th)

Thanks a lot for your replies.
Yes i have a SIP Lic, but i don't have a STUN server. I make all configurations needed, in STUN server I put "open internet". but i can't make calls, i have a continue signal.
i can't know where is the problem.????

Even if your ITSP doesn't use a STUN server, run the stun client on the IP Office.

I absolutely tore my hair out trying to get SIP trunks running before I was told about this undocumented feature.

Jason Wienert
Brisbane, Australia
GoldMine, Avaya, ACCPAC CRM

Please remember to thank preople for their valuable input.

Can someone help me with my SIP trunks..

Using IPO 500

DSL to a voiceflex router then conected via lan port to my Lan 2

All the above is configured and seems to work ok but out going i cannot get a trunk even tho i can see the SC picking up a trunk. i just get silence then the call is dropped. then on incomming ddi rings the phone but i cannot hear the caller.

Stun server is fine. voiceflex can see the router, ddi are connecting ok all IP address are there. Invite is being received but when the phone is picked the trace from voiceflex shows the IPO 500 is not sending the correct info.. i can email over to anyone that wants to see the config.

Has anyone programmed up the IPO500 on SIP ?

thanks

Spenc
ACA IP - IPO - VOICE MAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back