Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SIP TRUNK - Mobile twining 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

edvy123

Technical User
May 13, 2015
AE
Hi,

I have a SIP trunk ( PRI) from service provider.
Call forwarding is working when i enter the DID number is User->sip TAB.
Whereas the mobile twnining doesnt work. The DID number rings on the extension , but while the external call is going its shows only teh extension number in the host side. 234@domain.com
if i dial from teh original extension then it show me proper DID number.
The service provider doesnt allow external caller ID to be published when calls are forwarded/twinned.
Have done changes in Originator number to be the pilot number.stil the calls are not going through

Kindly suggest

In the sip uri or call details, you have options to set send original caller id or whats in your uri.

It would be easier if you provide a screenshot of you sip line call details or uri!

whats in the URI?

Also if you are using internal data have you populated the SIP tab for the user.

in sip line uri, change local uri, contact and display name to use internal data instead of auto.

Hi,
Doesnt have any impact.
Forwarding works fine...
But when i do twinning the call initiates with extension number, how should i enable it to dial the whole DID number when the call is twinned?

hi,
anybody can advice what changes to be done.

I dont know SIP very well...to get mine working, i used 2 URI's...got everything i needed for the inbound URI, then played with the OUtbound....from my experience, i couldnt get CID to be prper until had the 2 URI;s

What release is the IPO? And why do you have dots (.) in the originator number?

Ip office is rls 10.1 . there are no dots in the originbating number..I have made it blank.
the process for forwarding gives me complete DID number to oudial, this same number i have defined in User SIP.
But when its twinned it just takes the extension number to dial out, and the call doesnt connect
2, SIP Message = Response, Call Ref = 90, Direction = To Switch, From = 806@4XXXX.XXXXXX, To = 0XXXXX@4XXXXX.XXXXXXX, Response = 200 OK

i have changed the domain for security purpose.
For a normal forwarded call the "From " number is correct DID number and the call goes through..

guys - it worked..
I did select Internal data,and had to do some modifications in incoming group and keep the same in user SIP Tab
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back