Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Simplified PRT of DNs programmed on an M1

Status
Not open for further replies.

hms400

Technical User
Jan 31, 2005
CA
I was wondering if there is a simplified way of printing DNs that are programming on the M1 with getting all the addition info like TNs and the des, etc...

not a clean list of just dn's used, you can prt ludn and subtract those frm the total

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

I am assuming that you are already using ld-83. If so I do not no of an easier way.

but you get tn's and don't get dn's for all digital sets in 81. i don't use 83 very often, i can get 50 percent of my did's from 95, but a partial list doesn't help

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

I just use
LD-83
LST
tnb

Prior to doing this I use basic Hyperterminal and do a capture text. Once the print out is done I copy the text and paste it in Excel. I then do a "data" "text to columns" and clean it up. If you know how to do text to columns the whole process will only take about 10-15 minutes.

i use the same steps with a macro that puts all the stations, one station per row with headers. pepedog dot com provides that macro on his site. the user wanted just used dn's without tn's or station types etc, can't think of a way to do that, ludn's gives just the oppisite of that and would be the approch i would use, if i know what 9998 dn's i haven;t used i then might assume that i also know the 2 that i did use.. ???

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Use LD 117
INV GENERATE SETS
and INV PRT SETS

that still give the tnb, and doesn't include analog sets

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

doing a LST in ld 83, provided me with output with a nice layout. I will try using a macro, but this should be good enough.
Thanks everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back