Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Siemens hipath 3750 instaling second SLC16N board 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmin.ion

Technical User
Apr 28, 2023
RO
I”m having this problem. i have a Siemens HiPath 3750 with a SLC16 card and 10 BS2/2 receivers. I installed a second SLC16N card and 4 bs2/2 receivers. when i use a DECt phone registered to the first SLC16 board near a bs2 receiver connected to the the second SLC16 board it has signal but i can t make or receive calls. what changes do i need to make in hipath 3000 manager E so the cards communicate one with the other. i put pictures. Thanks

1 , 2, 3, 4

https://files.engineering.com/getfile.aspx?folder=6c905747-b756-4cc5-92e8-9bad4af98e9d&file=1.png
Hi,

Have you set them up in the dect settings? Each has to have the same node id but different slc-no.

Each card also has to have a call number as my understanding is it uses that to direct the call between the cards.

C64

You need to load the same database(LASTLOAD.KDS) into each SLC board.
In picture 3.png "Read from CDB" - Multi-KDS

Thank you cody64. your solution worked. The 2 boars communicate with each other and every thing is like one system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back