Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Session Manager R6 & CM R5.2 working with MS Exchange UM? Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

J1121

MIS
Dec 12, 2002
US
Hi, I'm pulling my hair out trying to get Avaya Session Manager R6 to work with MS UM 2007 OR 2010. I would prefer 2010 since we're moving to that very soon...but I imagine the config is the same. Mostly what I need is help configuring the link between Avaya Session Manager & Communication Manager and Microsoft Exchange Unified Messaging 2010. I have everything setup on the UM server but my challenge is first getting the call from Communication Manager, through Session Manager and then over to the MS UM server. At the moment I don't think the call is making it to the UM server. I don't see anything in the UM server event viewer to indicate that the call made it to the UM server.

I'm not sure I have the settings configured correctly in the Avaya Session Manager/System Manager server. Actually, I'm sure I don't or it would be working. I found an older Avaya doc that shows the configuration between the Avaya SES server and MS UM, but I'm not using SES...I'm using the newer Session Manager server and the settings are a lot different...or different enough that I can't figure out how to relate the Avaya SES settings to an Avaya Session Manager server.

Anyone have this working? Can you share your configuration steps if you do have it working???

thanks...but I've seen that one before and it's for SES, not Session Manager, which are two totally different beasts. The admin pages for Session Manager are totally different than that of the SES server. I was hoping to find someone that has already figured this out and has it working with Session Manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back