Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Server certicate expired

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero6

Technical User
Oct 20, 2016
CW
Hi all,

I have an avaya server edition 10.1, where the certificate has expired.
I can login the server when I put the security to none, but when I want to use the system status I get the message certificate has expired
Wanted to login into avaya website to view to steps to renew it, long story short, my password needs to be renewed and for some reason it is not working, need to call avaya for that.

Does anyone have the steps to renew the certificate for the server edition.

Thank you in advance

Do I understand correctly that you're not able to use SSA or do you see an alarm in SSA?

Could be that your self signed cert expired and you dont have auto renew checked or a third party cert expired and you need to pay money to get the cert renewed. Try to connect to web manager and examine the certs to see which one expired.

Either through the web manager or through the security settings in manager you should be able to at least view the certificate. This should give you some kind of indication if it is a self signed cert of a paid for cert because the solution is different depending on which it is.

The truth is just an excuse for lack of imagination.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back