Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Server Expansions 500v2 12.0 unallocated Server Edition License 1

William C290

Technical User
Jul 25, 2024
JO
Hi ...

I have Installed IPOSE 12.0 with Secondary and 2 IPO500v2 Server Expansion.
I am using Primary Server as a License Source.
The secondary Server got the License
The Expansions 500v2 does not get the SE Lic.
WebSocket Password for Server & Client is correct but the line between servers is out of service.

Attachments

• Add Expansion1.png
    Add Expansion1.png
    201.7 KB · Views: 17
  • Add Expansion2.png
    Add Expansion2.png
    227.1 KB · Views: 17
  • Solution.png
    Solution.png
    253.7 KB · Views: 16
  • Licnce Status.png
    Licnce Status.png
    168.9 KB · Views: 20
Solution
Solved, Time should be Synced between all systems and expansions.

We found that the NTP Service is disabled via Linux and after Enabling it, all is synced and working.

I think it's one of the Rls 12 Bug, I am surprise that I use Time Zone instead of NTP, but not sync.
@biv343 : I have the same issue, I can add the 500v2 Expansions but can't access it to enter admin password, it always shown as unsupported, and it shows in green, but the lines are disabled and not getting the license, can you tell me what you did to get around that?

Solved, Time should be Synced between all systems and expansions.

We found that the NTP Service is disabled via Linux and after Enabling it, all is synced and working.

I think it's one of the Rls 12 Bug, I am surprise that I use Time Zone instead of NTP, but not sync.

Solution

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back