Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Selecting a particular analogue trunk to dial out on 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigdave1980

Systems Engineer
Dec 18, 2017
GB
Hello everyone,

I tried searching for an answer to my question and didn't find anything that was exactly like what I was looking for but sorry if I've missed it somehow. I also looked in the manual for it and didn't find much information.

A customer of ours has a BP 250. Connected to this is a group of 8 analogue lines. I want them to test these for me by picking up each individual line in turn to see if there is dialtone. I believe that on an Ericsson this is done by dialing 701 for line 1, 702 for line 2 etc etc but I'm not sure if that's correct. Could somebody please verify for me if that's the way to select lines individually, or is there some other way of doing it? I currently have no remote access to this Ericsson system owing to the current Coronavirus situation.

Thank you,

Dave

Yes, you can select the lines with the directory number of this lines. normally thay called 700,701,... but sometimes it can be changed.
Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back