Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Scopia XT5000 with XT Desktop Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

MisterRobot

Technical User
Feb 17, 2016
TN
i have implement Scopia XT5000 and Scopia XT Desktop Server with SMB Licence.
i have configured all necessary and testing with local Desktop and Mobile client.
when i decide to put the Scopia Over Internet, i have a home router , so i did NAT ports (to the XT5000 and to the XT Desktop Server) correctly and i did put range for the desktop server, the problem that the call doesnt reach the XT5000 from a remote Desktop Client. its mention that there is a call and the timer is running but not ringing and no communication.
anyone can help please bacause its urgent for a customer demo. thank you all

there is no firewall here , the firewall of the internet modem is turned off , and on the architecture its not open too , so there is no firewall , can you check the configuration of the SDS and the NAT on my Modem up please .. thank you

Do you have an IP Office present and the SIP user registered?

Punjab Power. Lighting up your life.

Well it'll never work. Needs the ipo for smb licensing.

Punjab Power. Lighting up your life.

you are wrong about that , it's not necessary to implement an IPO for using only Scopia Solution , look at AVAYA doc

ss_z7pqoe.png

can you explain for me where i can configure the Moderator PIN on Scopia XT5000 8.3.0.61 working with Scopia XT Desktop Server 8.3.0

I don't believe @holdmusic34 is wrong.

Have a look at your licensing on your Codec. When you connect the IPO you get the following licenses.

Capture_zgdk4e.png

What licenses do you see?

ACSS (SME)

I don't really know what to say, you start by saying "everything is configured correctly and NAT is correct" but since it's not working something must be wrong.

Then you say there is no firewall but you use internal IPs on the Scopia so some firewall need to be in place to do NAT.

Looking in the last picture your public IP says 41.230.39.88 but your tntservices-scopia.ddns.net points to 41.230.39.165.

"Trying is the first step to failure..." - Homer

i didnt natted the XT5000, because i dont need to , i just need some Desktop and Mobile Client to reach the conference , so i did nat the Desktop Server , i didnt said i configured correctly the NAT , i said here is my screenshots take a look of (my home router configuration NAT, configuration of Scopia XT5000 and Scopia Desktop Server configuration) , the problem occure every time that a remote desktop or mobile client to reach the conference. about the last picture , the NAT Traversal is not configured and set to NO , so the public IP its not set there on the SCOPIA XT5000.

so there is no one can suggest where the problem is ?

This is what you said in the first post

"i have configured all necessary"
"so i did NAT ports (to the XT5000 and to the XT Desktop Server) correctly"

Anyhow, maybe you should do a trace to see what's actually going in and out when it doesn't work?
We can do our best at guessing how your solution is setup.

"Trying is the first step to failure..." - Homer

We use the below LAN/WAN config for stand alone installs.
SMB_qj19kp.png

"Never fear billing a client for services rendered, or they will think your time is worthless"

If something is broken and its urgent and if you aren't entirely proficient in what you're doing, and you admittedly aren't.....it's hand in pocket time, hire someone who can do it, they'll show you what you did wrong etc. Free help from a forum is never going to solve complex issues, there are too many variables and things go unmentioned/unasked etc :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back