Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SCOPIA XT DESKTOP SERVER for IP Office

Status
Not open for further replies.

george74

Technical User
Oct 12, 2008
GR
All
im going to implement a new IPO R11 solution including a room XT5000 system and Desktop Server for IP Office for join remote users through web.
I cannot locate latest XT DESKTOP Server SW for install it on Win Server :(
Anyone knows the exact URL on support/PLDS website?

Thanks!

Thanks.
Is this the latest? It says for IP Office R9.1 /R10

That is not XT Desktop Server sw, it is the latest firmware for XT endpoint

..and it says to use the version that Kyle555 pointed to.

Yeah, I'm not too familiar with it. Did my Scopia training back in the day. Basically it's Windows software that runs a video PBX that video endpoints and gateways register to.
Scopia Desktop XT is a slimmer version of that letting you use a single video endpoint as the gateway so the system capacity is pretty small but you can have a conference of like 9 people playing Hollywood Squares.

I'm not sure how much of a future it has with Spaces doing it online now and Equinox Conferencing taking over on the enterprise side and implementing many aspects of Scopia Management (the video PBX/gatekeeper) but using a different front-end for Scopia Desktop (the web part)

True. It seems like Avaya won't invest on XT Series on premise VC solutions.
However with new VC IX Series cloud based solutions im not sure what exactly will be our role as Avaya BPs..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back