Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SCN Calls dropping after a couple hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

JLLeBoeuf

Technical User
Sep 28, 2006
US
I have a Small community network with 6 systems, 4 are running 4.0.7 and the other 2 are running 3.2.57, The main site hosts centralized voicemail, all sites are tied together by frame relay. The data links are good, but inter-site calls are failing after a couple hours. HELP!!!!!

tlpeter, I checked in monitor after the upgrade wizard failed. They do need to be replaced due to insufficient memory. Good news on that front is I got the replacements today and hope to deploy tonight.

We did notice yesterday before the system started degrading that there was an issue with one of the routers. We're checking now to see if we experienced the same issue today when the system went down.

We currently have dynamic routing set up on the Ciscos.

A further check of the routers showed that there was no visible trouble when the system went down today.

What I don't quite understand is if this is a routing issue, why the system was stable at 3.1.65 for a year, but after upgrading to 4.0.7 we've got a routing issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back