Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Saving data within Element Manager (BCM 50)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MooreTel

Programmer
Dec 12, 2014
CA
Within Element Manager, I have my bench system element listed...no problem when I go back into EM, the file is there & intact.

However, I'm trying to save a 2nd Network Element for a system that I'm installing soon. I created a New Folder, created a New Element and can connect & view.

I can create a backup, however after exiting EM, when I want to go back into that same element, the file does not show on the screen. I have to keep creating it each & every time. What am I missing?

Have you tried on Firefox yet? I never have been able to get it to work on IE or Chrome.

As for Firefox, I did run into an issue when it updated itself. So I uninstalled it and downloaded Firefox 51 and am working fine once again (side note: I went into options and checked the box to not do any updates so as to not run into this issue again).

I have tried, IE, Edge, Firefox and Chrome.

Wish I could troubleshoot more but I broke a rib and thought process is now off probably for awhile.

Add me to LinkedIN

**New Allworx Forum**

small-logo-sig.png

=----(((((((((()----=
Toronto, CAN

EM Element - I wonder if it is saving but you just cant see it
Maybe backup the EM folder (.bcm) from the laptop and move to PC then run start the Run.bat (Windows Batch File) from the .bcm/BEM/bin folder

Update showing wrong address - did you try deleting the Temporary Internet Files?

Add me to LinkedIN

**New Allworx Forum**

small-logo-sig.png

=----(((((((((()----=
Toronto, CAN

Sorry, been extremely busy on other projects. Will work on this next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back