Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Right Click in Runtime version?

Status
Not open for further replies.

leobaby

Programmer
Mar 23, 2001
US
I have an application that I have distributed with the runtime version but the users can no longer right click on a column heading and choose sort ascending etc. Is there a way to enable this for the runtime version of access? Should I look for another solution.

Thanks In Advance,
Leo

Did you find out? I have the same problem.

Mark P.

Bleh

Hi Leo,

I have runtime in Access97 with table view. I give a toolbar with A-z and z-A buttons to get round this. Not sure if there is any other way.

Hope this helps

John Davy-Bowker
www.dbLetterWriter.com

create your own custom menu or shortcut menu (for the mouse) instead of the default menus. There is info in the Help files on creating menus and shortcut menus.

PaulF

PaulF, It wasnt a shortcut or context menu issue, it was a problem with the column headings.

I do not remember how I fixed this specific problem, but I seem to think it had something to do with one of the controls events or something...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back