Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Replacement powersupply for IPOffice 500 V1 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

klubar

IS-IT--Management
Dec 18, 2007
US
The power supply on our IP Office 500 recently failed and I'd like to keep a spare in house for fast replacement. The power supply is a Power One model 3F84-08-01 (custom labeled as Avaya PN 46YPW0002UKAA) which appears to be no longer available. Are replacement units available for this device or am I out of luck?

I contacted the manufacturer of the power supplies and you can't buy them anywhere, they are custom made for and sold only to Avaya. We have managed to repair a few, they tend to blow the thermistors :)

ACSS (SME)
APSS (SME)

"I'm just off to Hartlepool to buy some exploding trousers

If that's the case, perhaps someone could point me to a source with a spare power supply for an IP Office 500V1 that they'd like to sell.

Grumble, grumble... I wish Avaya was less custom parts and used standard parts (and even more so, if dual power supplies like in a server were available). Now you kids get off my lawn.[bigsmile]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back