Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Recorded, but can't active greeting 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnushell

IS-IT--Management
Apr 19, 2007
US
Our greeting hasn't been changed since 2005. I'm brand new to the company and Norstar systems. I recorded a new greeting 1, which we'll use for everything. But after I go through the tree and select 1 for all, then hit RLS the 2005 message prevails. HELP! Nothing I do seems to replace that old greeting.

I've even tried to play other numbered greetings and they are all empty. Any advice is appreciated.

Given that this was updated in 2005, I imagine the phone OS/firmware hasn't been updated since - if that helps any.

Make sure you save your greeting once it is recorded. Also remember that you must disable the tree first before you can change it, then enable it again once it is changed.

What do you mean "select 1 for all"?

Greetings can be in AA/GRTG/GRTG/ choices are 1 and up
or AA/TABLE/Menu Prompt or OTHER/CCR/TREE 1.

Sometimes greetings are glued i.e Thank you for calling is in Greeting #1 and the rest of the greeting under Path 0 in CCR.

=----(((((((((()----=
curlycord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back