Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Real-Time Display crashes, avaya aura 6.3 SP10, IE9 win 7 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

geerg

Technical User
Jan 11, 2007
NL
Hello,

I wonder if some of you came across this problem.

Since we've migrated to Avaya Aura Contact Center 6.3 SP 10, our
users complain that regular their Real-Time Display crashes.
They are using windows 7, IE9(32) with compatibility mode enabled.

The application log on the pc's shows:
Faulting application name: iexplore.exe, version: 9.0.8112.16514, time stamp: 0x523ec269
Faulting module name: ICERtdControl.dll, version: 8.3.10.2, time stamp: 0x51711195
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x000891cf
Faulting process id: 0x38c
Faulting application start time: 0x01cec8a33c6503b0
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Windows\SysWow64\ICERtdControl.dll
Report Id: ccb76e4d-34c5-11e3-8487-6c3be5327236

We've tried to rename the C:\Windows\SysWow64\ICERtdControl.dll
to C:\Windows\SysWow64\ICERtdControl.old and then start the Real-Time Display anew but
alas, the problem stays.

Any ideas?

Thank you for your help!

You might have to log in with administrator rights, then when you try to launch it may show that a download is required, accept this. It will only take a few seconds usually. Once done, try launching again to see if it works.

Thank you.

First time log in is done with as an administrator, we already experienced that otherwise components
are missing and the Avaya Contact Center webclient won't function properly.

We experienced the same issue. there is a patch that is required to be loaded to correct this issue. SP10 fixes the SP9 issues but over course there is a patch to fix the SP10 issues. i dont remember the patch number right off hand but there is one.

jebloome, thank you

I'll look for that patch

The patch is CCMA_6.3.210.12 for wi01108687 to resolve CCMA SP10 - RTD control crashed on IE8 intermittently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back