Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

RCC on Call Pilot 150 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

nnctechdotcom

Technical User
Jan 9, 2007
US
Hoping someone could help me out here. I need to get back to site on Monday on this and probably will need to tear this out if I don't get this working. I've installed RCC on BCM's numerous times successfully but this Norstar CP150 is kicking my butt. Here is what I have:

**Norstar MICS Rls 6.1 software
**CP150 3.1 (downloaded the latest- 31.10.36.22) **CCRSAppServer - 31.10.36.16
**RCC - 2.45.105

Enhanced Call Center w/Reporting is the type. I have tried everything single thing to get this to work. Firewalls, ports, network is all clear and wide open. Here is my $64,000 question: Should the RCC 245.105 software that I downloaded from Nortel's website UNDER NORSTAR...CALL PILOT have BCM verbiage on the actual software when I go to run it? Is this my problem that I just don't have the correct software? Like I said, I got it under the CP150 for Norstar heading on Nortel's website, but the actual application references ICC and Business Communication Manager. Why is this? If I do have the correct software and someone could be so kind to provide me the setup (ports), I would probably gain a few months onto my lifespan.

It is the correct s/w. the 2.45.105 works on the CP.
Whats not working? The connection IP needs to be the server.

If you do a search on the call center here you will find alot of info.

Thanks for the help! I was able to get the rcc working, with your advice. The problem now is that skillsets are not populating.
I am able to connect and appears to have downloaded call records. The number of records is increasing as time passes. I could also build a user in RCC, but that user can not assign a skillset, as they are not populated.
Any advice as to why I can not see the skillsets in the RCC? Thanks in advance.

Have you assign them to a SS in the admin of the RCC admin.

Skillset Assignment
This option allows you to assign Skillsets to Users. Assigning Skillsets to a User allows the User
to view those Skillsets in the Real Time screens and to obtain Historical Reports on those
Skillsets.
A User can have multiple Skillsets assigned to them, and a Skillset can be assigned to multiple
Users

I have logged in as admin, built the user. When I go to skillset tab, there are not any skillsets listed. That is the problem we are experiencing.

So, to answer your question, no there is not a ss assigned, but due to not being visible in RCC skillset tab. These values did not seem to populate when the connection was established to CP150. The counter is increasing when we check the connection status, so I beleive the connection is "good"

Have you reboot the callpilot after installing all the RCC software?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back