Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

R11.1.2.1(3) - Embedded File Management is Blank - No Folders

Status
Not open for further replies.

jokermia

IS-IT--Management
Mar 4, 2004
US
IP Office Essential Edition, R11.1.2.1(3)

When I log into Embedded File Management to upload a MOH file, there's no longer anything there - no folders, nothing to expand to drill down to the PRIMARY folder. I'm assuming everything is still there and it may have something to do with updated security. If so, can you provide the right settings to tweak so I can see the SD card folders again? Thanks in advance .

Thanks, much appreciated. Can this be done remotely, i.e. once you stop the card will you still be able to see the system to start it?

Tried stopping and starting the SD card with no luck. I should add that this is for any of my systems I try to login to remotely. The main computer trying to access the remote systems is R11.1.2.1(3), while the systems I'm trying to login to are anywhere from R6.0 to R11.1.

Are you saying the computer you are using has the same issue on all systems you access.

More than likely you have altered some thing on the manager interface.

Look at the left side pane were you normally see the folders.
Drag it to the right.

You may have accidentally slid this across and hiding the columns.

The only reason I am saying this ….it happened to me.😂😂

If I’m wrong No harm in trying..

Let me know either way

Thanks - thought of that already since that's happened to me before, but no dice. On a hunch I checked all my computers used for configs - so far, all the computers I have R11.1.2.1.0(3) installed on have the same issues, but the computers I have different revisions on work normally. Has anyone else run into this with R11.1.2.1.0(3) installed? I originally figured it was a security issue introduced in R11.1 but am obviously not certain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back