Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Pulsing Dial Tone on 9630

Status
Not open for further replies.

gswimfrk

Technical User
Feb 8, 2013
US
So recently the only 9630 set on our IP office system began to have a "pulsing dial tone". So far, the user has reported to me that everything else functions as normal.

I have tried resetting and re-provisioning the ip set, however, the pulsing dial tone continues. The phone firmware is also up to date. I can't think of anything else I'm doing wrong.

Details:
Running IPO 8.1(79)
9630 Set with BM24