Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

problems with APC I Can´t format for linux software APC

Status
Not open for further replies.

carlosattack

Programmer
May 25, 2011
MX
Hi

can any one help me I was updating de software via web browser form my APC an Mitel 3300 in MBG but when the system ask me for a reboot at the time the system reset y lost contact with the server and APC y look in the telnet secure and say that the system can´t found and archive so I lost everything and I can´t format the APC to charge a version of linux y already put the disk with al lector of dvd external and already conect to the usb por of 3300 Cxi but the system not recognize the disk an teh APC don´t boot with the cd that already insert

Any tips that I can do to force the APC to boot whit the dvd external and format my disk and put againg the linux software

thanks and I wait for the response as soon as possible.

There are only certain models and manufacturers of DVD's that are supported. Do you have a DVD drive that is on the approved list? I have been able to get a Sony and a LG but that's about it.

I'd tell you a UDP joke but I'm afraid you won't get it. TCP jokes are the best because you always get them.

i don't think is the dvd becasue the first time that I recive the APC and charge the linux software it was with this dvd that I have the problem now is the APC DON´T BOOT WITH THE DVD AGAIN .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back