Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Problem with Delta Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

andreaspergantis

Technical User
Nov 24, 2006
CY
Hi,

I have a problem with Delta Server 5.0.23. We have installed it to a client, and we use a software for reading the SMDR file of Delta Server and charging calls accordingly. The problem is that while Delta Server service is running, the *.csv file used for call logging is inaccessible. Through excel you get "Cannot access "*.csv"", and the charging software doesn't read the *.csv file. For both excel and call charging software to work, you have to stop the Delta Server service. The strange thing is that in older installations with much older Delta Server versions I don't have this problem. Has anybody encountered this problem?

Thanks

the next day the file is accessable
how is it set ?
does it report every smdr or after 10,100 or every day ?

I would take a look in the folder, see if the file appears. If so, right click, copy, paste, then open the copy.

Worth a try, I have done this in similiair situations.

The original file has been named calls.csv. Every SMDR is being reported immediately. Every day or around every day, (I am not exactly sure) the file is being automatically backup ed and renamed (ex. calls_30_3_2007.csv. I have not managed to find how to configure the backup function, and no, the original csv file (calls.csv) is never accessible while Delta Server service is running.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back