Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Problem AspireNET ISDN SV9100 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinjisn

IS-IT--Management
Aug 1, 2019
VN
Hi Experts,
We have 2 systems NEC SV9100, site A and B , we are using 2 cards PRTA for connect Site A - Site B via AspireNET ISDN method. Internal call is Okay, but from Site B can't remote trunk access of site A by dial 9 (9 is Local access trunk of Site A).
Site A: 1xxx: Extension
2xxx: Networking System Access ID 1
9x: Trunk
Site B: 1xxx: Networking System Access ID 1
2xxx: Extension
9x: Networking System Access ID 1
How to fix this problem?

You don't have your F-route and dial treatments setup possibly OR have trk to trk through mode flagged.

@Coral Tech
Site A: 9 is trunk access code
Site B: 9 is Networking system access ID 1.
From site B dial 9, we get that site A received number 9 but can’t seizure Site A’s trunk.
In AspireNet ISDN, PRTA card don’t show as a trunk. We can’t use F-route.

Could you guide me on how to program linking SV9100-SV9100 via PRTA card?
Hardware is available so we need PRG step by step.
Thanks all!

I didn’t upgrade PAL in both system. Internal call is okay, capacity system port is available.
When we set PRTA card mode T-point, master/slave then Layer 2 error ISDN, call failed.

ISDN Networking is only available for the Aspire M/L/XL system. In addition, the NTCPU must have a Feature Upgrade or Enhanced PAL chip installed.

Right out of the networking manual.

Aspirenet isn't a supported feature for the US SV9100 but is in the EU. Maybe that's where the confuse is?

I mean if this is an SV9100 you can set it up just as a tie line. I'm sure it would require licensing regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back