Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

print current record (day) as report

Status
Not open for further replies.

brh01

Technical User
Feb 23, 2003
Hi i want to add a button to my form that will print a report of the the current record. 1 record = 1 day in db.

how do I set this up so that when the button is pressed the current record will be previewed and then printed with a header.

right now the print button wants to print all records as 1 report and the only header is at the top of the first page.

I've done a search thru the site and the only examples i can find will not work. thank you

Brian

i'll try it out and repost when i'm done. thanks for the effort. if it wasn't for all the data in the current tables, I'd try to attach the file for viewing. I think that would be easier than trying to explain some of this.

Brian

it shouldn't really matter about the table. As long as we know what your ID field is called. Ok so try it out, let me know.

g

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back