Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Print a screen progromaticly 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

mroth36

Programmer
Jul 21, 2005
Hi!

Is it possible to print a screen progromaticly. I see that you can save it to a .TXT or S type of variable, can you then print it like the DOS 'print screen'?

Thank YOu

Read FAQ faq184-4912 . I think it will do what you want

Thanks for the reply, I tried it and it works thank you again!

Hi,

FAQ FAQ184-4912 is working fine with XP, but not with Windows98, Why?

Regards, Paul

Mike, I'm working with XP, but one of my tester is using W98 SE, there is happening nothing!!

regards, Paul

Paul

It is most likely due to the fact the the function uses some GDI functions that may not be present on that system. I believe you can download gdi32 from Microsoft.

Mike Gagnon

If you want to get the best response to a question, please check out FAQ184-2483 first.
ReFox XI (www.mcrgsoftware.com)

FAQ184-4912 works great for me, too. EXCEPT that (1) of my XP users is having the same problem described above. No error message, the print screen function just doesn't work for him. Nobody else is having the problem.

I made sure he had the latest gdi32.dll, 12/28/05, v5.1.2600.2818, located in winnt\system32. Not sure what to try next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back