Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Pop Up Calendar - Unchecking a date

Status
Not open for further replies.

mistereli

Technical User
Jan 13, 2003
US
What if you have a pop-up calendar and you click on a date and then decide you don't want to click on a date - how do you unselect it so no date is selected? Make sense?
I would appreciate anyones help. Thank you, Kim

We really need more info. I would guess that you select the date by 'wiping' with the left mouse button down and pressing <delete>

Rollie E

when I click on a date it shows on the calendar by a depression of that number. If I don't want the date/number to be depressed inward and have nothing chosen, how would I undepress the date? It will only let me pick another date. It won't let me not pick nothing. Make sense?

If you just need the cell not set-in, set the calendar value property to Null. As:
cal1.Value = Null
Of cause you need the put this in a button event.

This will not prevent me from clicking on a date later on? So I'll attach it to another button as a click event and when I click it will clear it and I'll be able to select a date later? If so This is great! Thanks for your help>Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back