Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

PKI Cert issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctrost

Technical User
Dec 1, 2006
US
So on Friday, I was on the phone with Avaya support, and they installed the PKI Certificate update to my EMMC server. This is the only thing using TLS over SIP. The cert dates on the main server have an experation date in 2018. Before the PKI update, the EMMC certificate had an experation date of NOVEMBER 3, 1903 ?
...but after the certificate update, the experation date is still NOVEMBER 3, 1903. Now, after the PKI Certificate expiration time of July 22/23 (GMT whatever) calls that should be routed to EMMC drop after dialing into the conference bridge and entering the passcode.

any ideas? the main system is on CM 3.01- i dont seem to have the option to change the signaling group to use TCP instead of TLS.

Was the SES server updated as well?What release is the SES.If it is below 5.2.1 it needs an update also.Also sounds like the CM update may have been botched.

I think you may be right. I don't think the CM got it's update, as the server cert said it was good through 2018, but that may not have been the right cert.

...well this is not good. Just got off of the phone with Avaya. our version of CM (3.01) is not remotely upgradeable. they have to send a technician out to upgrade it... now why did my business partner not do this?? We have full coverage support, so....

ARGH!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back