Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Phantom TN on Opt11c

Status
Not open for further replies.

rookie10

Technical User
Apr 6, 2002
US
I need to know how to create a phantom tn on an Option 11c switch. I went to ld 97 and created loop 64 as a phantom tn. Then ld 10, typed in 64 0 on the tn field and I got an error stating invalid range of loop.

1. LD 97
2. reg CHG
3 type supl
4 supl N64 N for Phantom

I did that already, but once I start building 500 sets on those tns. I'll get this error (SCH0122).

Rookie

do you have any phantoms set up at all or is this the first time you have tried to set them up ??
Colin

Hi rookie10,

Phantom TNs can use loops 0-159 for all machine types except the Option 11C. Phantom TNs on Option 11C telephones are restricted to card slots 41-60 (which convert to Superloops 64-80).

Hope this helps.

Jurgen

Try building another phantom superloop, say 80, and see what happens when you try to built a TN on that.

Colin

No phantom TN's yet. I tried it on a bigger system and it worked but not with Opt11c.

Freddog

It didn't work still.

Thanks y'all

PHANTOM LOOP 64 = LOOP 41 on OPTION 11 (as stated by Jurgen)

so you should be able to create a Phantom TN on TN 41-0 through 41-15

suc7,

Edwin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back