Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Perform 3.0 and Avaya PDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

cellspam

ISP
Jun 28, 2008
AR
Hi all,

I trying to make the integration between PR3.0 and Avaya PDS.
The issue i have is i can't see the agents from the pds log on. "Event - Pabxconnectiondiedevent link id 64 is down"

Any idea?

Regards

what version of pds ?

where u seen this error in connection manager ?

Hi ,
Im using pds4 and in the connection manager i si link id 64 is down.

thanks

hi this error usually means tcp/port failed to connect or logon failure.

can you confirm you can ping the pds from interaction server.

also check account u are using to connect and check pds to see connection established. has the cti/interface and connection manger been set up correctly.

is there a firewall between interaction server and pds are all ports opened.

is this the only connection to pds from interaction server or are there other connections are there sufficent licenses for connection

there is no firewall in between the servers and i can ping the pds server too.. i have one question about this type of integration do i have to map the ext from the PDS to one of the loggers?

Regards

Whydoibelieve,

I have the integrations requirments but still have that issue.

Regards

in the integrations document it refers to a file that is located on pds and u use this file to map logger

Yes but my main issue is i have the original issue
"Event - Pabxconnectiondiedevent link id 64 is down

can u post connection manager most recent log and cti driver log and i will have a look.

this is an easy integration so should be able to sort.

yes sir,, i will upload the logs today, thanks!!!!!!!!

ups sorry my friend, i will send it right now.

regards

can you check the account details you are using to connect to pds on cti interface on interaction server as from looking at logs you arent even logging in succesfully. make sure pds version 4 is also selected on cti setup on interaction server in system admin.

whydoibelieve,

yes i applyed the HF 56 from nice and im using PDS4. and rechecked the user and pass. but i will re do it again today.

thanks my friend.!!!!!!!!

make sure host name and ip address of pds are in host file of interaction server and it can resolved via name by pinging

whydoibelieve,

i checked that host and is configured correctly, i tested with
ping to the ip and name and had no issue. the user and password are ok.

I'm using the port 9000 can that be the issue. should i use any other port?
Thanks!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back