Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Perform 3.0 and Avaya PDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

cellspam

ISP
Jun 28, 2008
AR
Hi all,

I trying to make the integration between PR3.0 and Avaya PDS.
The issue i have is i can't see the agents from the pds log on. "Event - Pabxconnectiondiedevent link id 64 is down"

Any idea?

Regards

i rememember a recent installation where the port was a problem. i would double check hf56 and make sure u have followed all steps as its detailed and from having a second look at logs the orb init is failing which is part of hf 56.

to double check port i used network monitor part of windows build u will need os disk to enable it though.

u will see traffic from pds ip and also a port there, set the port in cti setup if different. port 9000 is not the default 66666 is, it states this in nice docs

whydoibelieve,

thanks man, tomorrow i will apply the HF102 and re check the all the steps.

Thanks

whydoibelieve,

man still the same issue. really getting crazy with this..

thanks!!!!!!!!

can u send a new copy of logs after ur visit. also did u change port or check to see what port pds is outputting on

whydoibelieve,

i changed the port and updated the HF 86 and 102. is there any special soft or application i need to install.

Remeber this is a PR3.0

Thanks man!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back