Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Partner VMS full message

Status
Not open for further replies.

GerryPFL

MIS
Mar 18, 2002
US
I have a Partner system in my home which has a voice mail system. In the last couple of weeks I have experienced a message indicating that the voice system is full. I only had one voice mail box installed to my knowledge and it indicates 80% full (granddaughter messages).

I have no idea of where to research this issue since I am not a telephony person.

Up until a couple of weeks ago it was working fine and then something changed.

There are several VMS for the Partner system, which one do you have? Do you have documentation? If not you can download it for free from support.avaya.com

Have you tried deleting old messages?

....JIM....

On the small version you may only have 5-10 minutes of voicemail storage on the system. One long message could create the 80% full warning.

I have the "Partner Voice Messaging" card installed. Is this screen shot reflective of what I should have?

Regardless of which VM you have make sure there are no messages in your other mail boxes and if it is, messaging or PCM ( small or large ) set call answer mode to "play greeting only" on the unused mail boxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back