Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

partner plus with partner vs r.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

tighttuk

Vendor
Nov 1, 2002
how do I assign a voice mail button to a mls phone the normal way would to be in the programming mode you would have to hit the button you would like to program then hit the left intercom then 777 but this is not taking and I have looked every where for a procedure with no luck please help thanks John

I have tried that but it does not want to take it ,it is such an old system that I can not find any literature on the subject

Hi tighttuk,
Is that a Partner Basic (just a 206 card)?. If so, choose a different button as some buttons are hard coded to the function. Normaly, the keys above the intercom buttons are line 1-4. The next row up are hard coded. The others are programable.
-Chris

tighttuk states that it is a Partner Plus, and VS mail won't work with a "baby" Partner anyways. But, you may have an earlier release Partner Plus that doesn't support the top row of non-lighted buttons on a Partner 18-D phone. In this case, use the 2nd row and down.

Hi TTT,
You're right, I was trying to figure out why the system wouldn't "take" the programming. By the way, he's using MLS sets. No top row to worry about. This has me stumped.
-Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back