Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

OTM 1.1 not showing 3901 to 3905 templates

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaneE

Programmer
Feb 22, 2007
AU
Hey guys

I have installed a copy of OTM 1.1 on a customers pc.

When you open up station admin and double click on a user that has a 3901, 3902, 3903, 3904 or 3905 it will not open.

When you click on an analog, 500, or 2616, or 2008 etc it opens up the phone template that you can edit.

I have noticed that in the list of phone templates you can edit, it does not show any 3901s through to 3905s.

I have never had this issue in the past when installing the older version of OTM which is MAT.

It just seems strange that a newer version of the software does not have the M3900 series phone templates but just about every other kind.

There was no documentation on site, and for some reason i cant get into the Nortel PIC to get documents right now, just thought if someone had any insight as to why this would happen.

I may be wrong but didn't OTM 1.1 come out before the 39xx phone sets. If that is the case it does not support 39xx.

Can't seem to find the old documentation on that release at the moment.

Also those older versions had some patches that were needed for the application.

Signature===========================================

Aastra Authorized Reseller

ok cheers

It was previously working, i will see if there is a patch.

OTM 1.1 is not really that old. Early 2000s. So it should show up with the M3900 series phones in the template section.

I have installed MAT software in the past and the MAT is older. The MAT software would show the 3900 series phones in the templates.

My boss is saying i need to create templates, but how can i create a 3900 template when there is no 3900 base template to even begin with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back