Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Opt61c - Miran - Fast Busy

Status
Not open for further replies.

KZ9Y

Programmer
Jul 5, 2006
US
Hi all,

Attempting to log in to Miran to change a recording. (I logged in last week to test but a co-worker may have hosed it) Getting fast busy. What's my next step?

Thanks,

>****

I may have some Miran cards if somebody wants 'em..? We ditched that thing many moons ago.

Thanks for your assistance so far.

Update:

DISC'd and ENLC'd the MIRAN card 4 0 1 (L,S,C,). No alarm before or after software reboot.

Still getting fast busy.

Pushed reset button. Card appeared to boot normally. No hex codes, no red alarm.

Still getting fast busy.

Did DNB on the MIRAN access code 7107 and it points to:
TYPE RDB
ROUT 7

This MIRAN card has been working OK for over 5 yrs. Changed a couple of recordings a couple yrs. ago. We were just trying to change a recording again and poof! No access!

>****

The phone you are using needs to be tgared correctly and set the cls to mta. Set the tgar to 0. I'm taking a stab at it without seeing the rdb for the did route.

Co-worker and I succesfully logged in last wk. Using same phones now. No config. changes on the phones since we logged in.

Actually, what failed first was an attempt to change/remove a recording. MIRAN told co-worker he didn't have access. Since then logging in has failed. So, we're trying to fix the login problem first. It's getting uglier by the minute!

>****

Are you using an analogue phone to log in with?. Also can you log in via the serial port connection or do you have ethernet access?.

All the best

Firebird Scrambler
Meridian 1 / Succession and BCM / Norstar Programmer in the UK

If it's working, then leave it alone!.

I think we're going to wave the white flag on this one and let our vendor deal with it.

Will post the outcome.

Thanks all.

>****

Solution:

Chanel 7 was disabled. That was the main culprit.(I didn't catch that as chanels 0 - 3 were IDLE). Chanel 7 was ENLU'ed and went idle but I still was not able to modify recordings. MIRAN card was DISC'ed then removed from backplane and put back in. Card was ENLC'ed.

All is well with MIRAN now.

Thanks all,

>****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back