Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

opt 11 isdn no xfer of incoming calls 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest_imported

Jan 1, 1970
fresh install of opt11 .no transfer or conference feature works on incoming calls thru the pri isdn.it does work on internal sets.also ,no dtmf tones. SSC card HAS been replaced.any ideas?

Need more information, however based on what's provided, check LD 16 Build - TKTP, TRMB, PTYP, DTRK, IDC, DGTP, DSEL, CHTY and CLS and LD 14 Build - CLS UNR DTN.

Based on what you provided, I am assuming that internal station to station calls can be transferred and conferenced normally. Incoming calls via the PRI to a station can not be transferred to another station or conferenced with an internal station or and external party.

Do you have COT trunks also and are you experiencing the same problems here as with the PRI?

Hope this helps

Fotoziam

These are DIDs only, no Cots.
Internal station to station calls work fine on xfer&conf.
The opt 11 has all patches installed(RLS 23.35)
It is programmed as follows:
LD 14 = UNR DTN
LD 16= tktp= DID
trmb= yes(tried both)
ptyp= PRI
DTRK= yes
IDC= NI2
DGTP= PRI
DSEL= VOD
CHTY= BCH
I've also traced the calls when trying to xfer or conf.The switch is processing the digits and passing them to the called set,but caller hears no ringing and no voice path after tranfer.Thanks very much for your help.

Does a DID call to a set that does not ring on TRN or AOx ring normally? Answer normally?

Does the hold feature work normally when the TRN key is pressed once?

Can the call be retrieved in the following sequence TRN, dial Ext, RLS after 1 ring, LIne key caller is on or does it get disconnected?

Check LD 15 FTR - OPT (IHD) IHA

Other than that I am stumped. The digits are being sent to the set. The only other thing I can think of is the DN is built as SCN vice SCR, but that won't account ofor the call not being connected.

I think the system is programmed properly.it has been suggested that the programming problem could be in the "answer supervision"or Transfer supervision in the C.O.switch.Can anyone verify this?

Yes, after trying transfer,Led blinks transfer fails,but i can get the original caller back.Once again,station -to -station can transfer and conference as long as it is not an outside trunk. LG.com

LD 14 - if SUPN is Yes - Change to NO and VIve Versa You may also want to play with the SIGL setting.. Also look at MODE in LD 16 - I believe it should be PRA

Found it!!In LD 15 (NET)BSGC should be set to 65535
NOT 0 !

Congrats - I will definitely file this for future reference

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back