Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

onhook dial

Status
Not open for further replies.

utwo

Technical User
Sep 14, 2005
KZ
Hi All,
How could I change my config of IP Office to do onhook dialing?

For example, using Avaya CM - In "change system-parameters features" form - "Onhook Dialing on Terminals".
What about IP Office?

System and ARS short codes:

System:
9N,Dial,N
98N,Dial,8NS

ARS:
N,Dial,N
8N,Dial,8NS;0000112233

By using telephone menu?

For expample, there are 5420 and 5402 telephones.

Don't know why Avaya is not able to create a check box within manager. Enbloc dialling is a setting that is saved in user config of IPO. You will see it if you hot disk a user that this settings comes with you and you can find the setting if you export the whole IPO config as CSV.

They don't do many things that would take very little effort to achieve, that's why we're often so frustrated with them :)

As long as you are not able to convince them that an enhancement will bring them much more money they will not care. Sad... I've lost my motivation to create GRIPs.

So is it possible to do onhook dialling?

Which IPO version is this?

Don't remember setting anything to get this to work, just selecting where the audio should go on the phone.

"Trying is the first step to failure..." - Homer

Am i missing somthing with your terminology

as far as I know all IP Office handsets (except analog handsets) have a live keypad & can therefor dial without lifting the receiver

Do things on the cheap & it will cost you dear

I took it as them wanting to be able to enter the full dial string and edit/correct it before hitting "Dial"...much like a SIP handset and that's what the en-bloc setting allows :)

It is somewhere unde funct\call settings\enbloc or similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back