Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

OneX Mobile Application 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samanody

Technical User
Nov 26, 2007
SA
Dear All,

i have an issue with a client who have the below

IP Office 10.0
OneX Portal Server 10.0

from inside the LAN, i can connect using the OneX Mobile Application and everything is working fine.

the issue i'm facing is from outside the LAN, i'm not using an SBC or a VPN. i'm going directly to the internet using NAT and PAT for the mentioned ports as per the documents. i can connect to the server and the VOIP feature is active i can dial and the call is answered and then NO VOICE.

i went through the documents and the forums, SIP Remote user is enabled, Public address is mentioned in the LAN1, FQDN is there, SIP Domain is there

nothing i can think of that can help me to rectify the issue.

can anybody help ??

Remove the public ip address from LAN1 NOW!!!

Or you will be hacked !!

And get yourself some training about security.

Okkie
public IP mentioned (means set in the LAN1 settings) not setup as public IP

Samanody
you need to forward your RTP ports to the IPO so that you get the voice

Joe W.

FHandw, just expired ACSS (SME)

"This is the end of the world, make sure to buy your T-shirt before it is too late"
Original expression of my daughter

Okkie26, thanks for your advise. It's behind a firewall and only certain ports are accessable.

Westi, my rtp ports are forwarded to the IP Office IP Address. the whole range

Check the RTP ports again. Make sure the range is what you put in Manager(you shouldn't use the default range, pick your own). 99% of the time RTP ports are the cause of the exact issue you describe.

DaIPOTek, i tried this but still the same.

the issue is solved. i had to change the settings for the Firewall/NAT Type in Network Topology in LAN 1 to be Full Cone NAT.

Thank you Sandy for posting the solution.
Have a star

Joe W.

FHandw, just expired ACSS (SME)

"This is the end of the world, make sure to buy your T-shirt before it is too late"
Original expression of my daughter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back