Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

One-X Mobile SIP Certificate 9.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ipotech808

Vendor
Feb 9, 2012
US
Hi,

I have a 9.1.3 IPO v2, One-X 9.1.3 and VMPro 9.1.3 (No Server Edition and no Application Server, it is on a windows server 2012). I am trying to setup One-X Mobile with VOIP but according to the guide it says I need a certificate installed for the VOIP to work. I did an upgrade from 9.0 and it was working before the upgrade. Does anyone know what the process is or steps on how to setup the VOIP side with the certificates? I never worked with certificates before so any info will help. I do not know where to get this certificate or what it takes to install it. Please help!! Thanks in advance!

Adding Certificates
Secure connection to the server for instant messaging and presence may require the server to include certificate. For example this is a requirement for one-X Communicator to use TLS.

For Linux based one-X Portal for IP Office, the portal shares the certificates added to the server's web management menus. However, for Windows based portal servers, the certificate needs to be added through the one-X Portal for IP Office administrator menus.

To add a certificate:

1. Login to the one-X Portal for IP Office administrator menus.

2. Click Configuration and select Certificate.

3. Click Import and select the certificate to upload to the server.

A gnome will come to cut you.

Thank you for the response, the part I am stuck on is: where do I get this certificate... I know about importing but where do I get this certificate from? I've been told from the IPO, from Windows Server Management, and from our Domain provider (goDaddy)... I am trying to find out where do I get this certificate from and if I have to configure the ticket after I get it from said place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back