Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

One Source R10 Upgrade tool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 25, 2013
GB
Hi All,

Has anyone had any success with using the R10 upgrade tool on OneSource?

When I try to upload the license XML file I get a error message "Signature does not exist". Do I need to do something to the XML before I attempt to upload?

Can't see anything mentioned in the training material

Thanks

Do you REALLY want to upgrade your customers to V10 especially this soon after release?

Remember the golden rule of Maintenance - "If it Aint Broke Don't Fix It".

Unless you have some mission critical need to upgrade I would suggest remaining @ V9.1 only upgrade if it will resolve an issue the end user is experiencing.

Do things on the cheap & it will cost you dear

It's a mock design at this stage to look at the process to upgrade to R10 as and when we decide we want to move our clients onto it.

I take it you haven't tried the tool yourself then?

amriddle01 -- Thanks for the heads up on the forum, though the link isn't working for me (am logged in). What permission does one need to get to this forum?

Works for me, just need an SSO login. I wouldn't worry too much though, there's only a single post in there and that's just about reading the xml file :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back