Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Old Norstar 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

mannas

Programmer
Sep 12, 2002
US
Folks, Please help me out.

I'm working on a 6 x 16 (NT5801)that is older than I am. I need to add one phone and a music source for music on hold. What is the 66 block pinout? Also, the software is old. When in programming, there is no Maint menu option, so I can not find the software version. You only have to enter Feature ** 266344 once, the software does not ask for a password. Any other way to find the version? The system only has 7208s, they will access programming but I am not used to the selection keys, anyone have a template? Last thing, can you add voice mail to a system this old?

Thanks for any help!

mannas

66 pinout:

Sounds like you have a DR1

As for voice mail it is a no go with that software....need DR5 and both KSU and software need to be DS (Disconnect Supervision).

GL

spoclogo2.jpg

Look at the Reference Guides on our website. I have the programming overlays posted there. As Curlycord said you have a DR1 and voicemail is not an option at this software level.

Brian Cox
J & J Communications
brian@jandjcommunications.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back