Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Obtaining Message Center number on Mitel 3300 CX 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crono

Technical User
Feb 24, 2006
US
Hi all,

Would anyone be able to tell me if there are any maintenace commands or anything that would allow me to obtain the message center number? I'm trying to troubleshoot an issue with the auto attendant on a 3300 in a branch office.

Thanks in advance.

-c

are you talking about the voicemail pilot number? You can usually find that by looking in hunt groups. Look for the HG that displays voicemail as the type. Also you could find a phone with a flashing message button and check to see what number it dials when you check someones voicemail. If you end up seeing something link 5112, you could probably assume that the pilot might be 5100 or if you see 6008 you could assume maybe that it is 6000.

But sorry, I dont know a maint command for this.

Sorry I was away and did not have an opportunity to reply to this.

Thank you very much for the advice on checking the hunt groups cknipe. I found exactly what I needed. Much appreciated.

Regards,

Crono

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back