Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

NS700 - ACD Report: User Call Detail - SOLVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

RNA Errors

IS-IT--Management
Mar 1, 2019
US
Good afternoon guys, hopefully one of you has conquered this issue, I cannot find a solution.

Firmware 8.4 (most licenses enabled) NS700 attempting to get outbound call detail for an extension by using ACD Report...User...View Report shows a summary. Details button generates a report that is not displayed but appears in the ACD Export History log as "Manualy:Backup_20230201xxxxxx". Where do I find that file? Does it contain what I am seeking or am I going about getting outbound call detail the totally wrong way? I KNOW I've done this in the past but do not have notes for it.

Also given that with ACD Report license enabled the SMDR data is immediately captured by the PBX is it still possible to locate the SMDR data and download it to manually generate reports from? Any advice or tips on either would be much appreciated.

I do intend on upgrading to the v9 firmware in the next couple of days as I had not noticed it was out.

Thank you!

Anyone else struggling with CRS here is the dealio: ACD Exports of Call Detail are saved to the ACD Exports folder under your NAS share.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back