Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Ns500 version 9 MobileSoftphone problem

Mosayeb

IS-IT--Management
Mar 5, 2023
FR
Hi guys
After updating my ns500 to version 9, all of my users in ios and Android use Panasonic MobileSoftphone, error Activation key
Does anyone have a solution?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241013_184403_MobileSoftphone.jpg
    Screenshot_20241013_184403_MobileSoftphone.jpg
    242.6 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
I had absolutely the same issue after updating to v.9.

Sorry, but I can't remember just now, how have I fixed it.

Try to deregister your Mobile softphones in the PBX trough Forced De-Registration option, delete old SIP-accounts, reboot your PBX and create accounts again.

DO NOT delete an app on your mobile iOS devices, because you will not be able to download it back - this app is currently deleted from AppStore.
App is also deleted from Android PlayMarket, but .apk is still available - so you can try to reinstall it onto Android device.

UPD.
I remembered. I used the PBX system recovery procedure by downgrading it to firmware version 1 and then raising to the version 9 again.

Last edited:

Try to deregister your Mobile softphones in the PBX trough Forced De-Registration option, delete old SIP-accounts, reboot your PBX and create accounts again.

DO NOT delete an app on your mobile iOS devices, because you will not be able to download it back - this app is currently deleted from AppStore.
App is also deleted from Android PlayMarket, but .apk is still available - so you can try to reinstall it onto Android device.

UPD.
I remembered. I used the PBX system recovery procedure by downgrading it to firmware version 1 and then raising to the version 9 again.
Hi dear
Which version 9 are you using?
I have these 2 versions

PFMPR_009_000_130
PFMPR_009_000_180

Is there a newer version?

009-000-130 - my PBX

About version newer than 009-000-180 - perhaps, but I haven't seen.

UPD.
Hi dear
Which version 9 are you using?
I have these 2 versions

PFMPR_009_000_130
PFMPR_009_000_180

Thank you for your guidance.

It's too bad that Panasonic doesn't have an official website to download the firmware.

I will try my best to fix Panasonic MobileSoftphone problem. And I will announce the result

Be very, very careful. I think it's better fo you to contact an authorized Panasonic service centre.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back