Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Nortel Desktop Assistant - CO Line Button Color....

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMitelGuy

IS-IT--Management
Mar 28, 2003
CA
Hello all!

Odd question - I'm just wondering if anyone has done this before and how close you have come?

I've got some T-series sets I want to clean up the DESI's for. I've installed the Nortel Desktop Assistant (haven't used it and years and years!). I want to match the green color of our M-series CO Line key caps to the color on the DESI for the same lines. I just want things to be as close or identical as possible. Has anyone ever changed the DESI button color (background) to match the same green color as the M-series CO Line key caps? If so, what colour combination (Hue, Sat, Lum, Red, Green, Blue) did you come up with? Each time I think I've got it, comes out lime green or some odd green colour (half the time, it's green, but it doesn't look green on paper).

I know this isn't important, but since I've got so much time on my hands lately - just thought I would get the stuff done I never thought I would have time to get to.

Hope everyone is staying safe!

I doing some work at an office where the customer had some T sets with colored strips. I dont know if they made them up or the previous installer. But they
sort of stood out compared to just the plain strips. I dont know if this is what you are referring to.
20200419_171754_jgf7oz.jpg

I use green on white in most cases:
Text color - Hue 120, Sat 80, Lum 90
Background - White
Bold
Arial
Size 14

For traditional black on green then I might try this:
Background - Hue 120, Sat 80, Lum 150
Bold
Arial
Size 14