Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Nortel Contact Center 7.0 to AACC 6.2 Conversion

Status
Not open for further replies.

hebegb41

Technical User
Aug 28, 2008
US
We are beginning the process to convert our existing call center CC 7.0 to the AACC 6.2 platform. I have been tasked with ensuring a smooth transition from the current CCAD desktop to the AAAD desktop and handling all agent retraining. I pulled down the AAAD Agent desktop doc to read but would really like to see full size screen shots of the new app. I cant seem to find any......I would also love to be able to have access to a simulator for my own training....does anyone have any suggestions? How have any of you handled this transition?

I cant imagine how you might get a simulator but it may be worth deploying a lab system prior to cutover to conduct training and acceptance testing. The desktop is substantially different between the two releases - CCAD and AAAD.
Are you also changing PBX too ? i.e. from CS1K AML to CM-SIP? Are you also using Multimedia?

CCTECH, Thanks for the response. Yes we are upgrading our PBX from a CS1K M rls 6 to a full blown IP CS1K E rls 7.5...we will stay AML for now....we cant find anyone using SIP to network with....we have about a 50/50 mix of IP and TDM phones right now and will be moving to 100% IP with the conversion as well...just wish I could find some better documentation....I am going to try to develope a lab prior to roll out....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back