Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Norstar Telephones 2B+D

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueScarecrow

Technical User
Aug 1, 2008
US
Telephones installed on a Norstar system only use one B Channel. I've heard rumors that there is an adapter that will allow you to use two telephones on a single pair; one telephone is on one B Channel and the second telephone is on the other B Channel... or an ATA could be plugged in to use the second B Channel. T/F?

Brian I replaced the base on 7310 set and put on a matching base that was made by Nortel and it had circuitry in it that you could connect a dial up modem to along with using the set also. Maybe the modem was part of the base It was the only one I ever saw. It was like having two calls. Is that the same thing your talking about?

Hard to find Lynx now

Try

=----(((((((((()----=

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back