Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

norstar nam acd disableing

Status
Not open for further replies.

larrypoi

Technical User
Mar 21, 2004
CA
i have a mics version 5.0 with a nam version 3 with a acd
version 1.10 acd disables for no apparent reason nam
continues to work any ideas??

is it a minuet... if it is check for newest version it had a nasty glitch and would constantly disable itself...dont know if they ever fixed it

Pat Guido
NEXTIRAONE
Pat.guido@nextiraone.com

Formerly Nextira, formerly Williams Communications, formerly Wiltel, formerly Nortel networks, formerly Northern Telecom, formerly, Nynex meridian systems formerly Northern Telecom.

it is a minuet version 1.10.0008 so it is an earlier version
i have 6 incoming lines answered by the nam and routed to the acd through path 1 of the ccr,it has worked for 6 months
and now it disables sometimes 2 or 3 times a week.when a caller pushes 1 for the acd it rings once says the person you are calling is not available and returns to the tree.
something i found on sunday is in the alarms of the nam every day at 6:00 am and 6:00 pm alarm ENOUGH DISK S9
comes in,any clues??

it is a know problem and needs to be upgraded to newest version...error msg means nothing...has nothing to do with acd

Pat Guido
NEXTIRAONE
Pat.guido@nextiraone.com

Formerly Nextira, formerly Williams Communications, formerly Wiltel, formerly Nortel networks, formerly Northern Telecom, formerly, Nynex meridian systems formerly Northern Telecom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back