Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Norstar Maps for FastRad Backup 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

aramirez148

Technical User
Apr 16, 2003
US
Does anyone know where to download the current maps for Norstar MICS and CICS? I am using a FastRad to back up a new MICS and the map ANE00ENG can't be found. Can someone please help?

If you are registered with Nortel, you can download NRU 10.0 which contains all of the map files through 6.1.
What flavor of Norstar are you backing up?

MarvO said it

Thanks Marv01. I had just found that download when I got Your Reply. You were exactly right with your response.

Please tell me where I can download avb05eng and avb03eng maps for use with nru10 without needing to register with nortel.

I have downloaded nru10 fom nortel website and these map files are not included otherwise I would not be requesting them. These are UK systems if that makes a difference

Webber, Probably check with Nortel. I just looked at my map files and the ones you need are not part of the map files with NRU 10.0 for US. There is probably a UK version of NRU instead that Nortel will need to point you to.

MarvO said it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back